Fortify Your Workplace
1. precautions taken to guard against crime, attack, sabotage, etc.
2. freedom from danger, risk, anxiety, or doubt.
Intrusion protection is the basic building block on which your company’s protection relies. Our custom-designed business security systems protect your employees as well as your investments. With the installation of one of our reliable security systems, you may reduce your risk for the loss of assets and increase your profitability. In addition to these benefits, most insurers give reduced insurance premiums to business with monitored commercial security system.
In an ongoing effort to provide you with the best technology available, we have partnered with Criticom Monitoring Services, (CMS), to ensure that we provide the highest level of protection. CMS has three monitoring centers located across the country and each center is UL Listed and backed up by two Caterpillar generators and uninterruptible power supplies. The monitoring centers are interconnected which allows them to load balance by redistributing operator resources during spikes in alarm activity. This allows us to respond to you quicker than ever and we believe that you will notice the change.
Our major partner in commercial security is the internationally recognized Honeywell. With access to their up-to-date resources, Security Specialists can create a package that is customized for your current needs and capable of growing with you in the future.
Our systems provide many solutions that help safeguard your company against the threat of crime, fire, and other safety hazards. You will be able to view live streaming video as well as receive text messages when an alarm is activated. Our commercial security systems combine all of the tried and true methods with the newest, most advanced technology, all while keeping the functions simple for easy operation.
At Security Specialists, we are passionate about keeping your business secure. We pride ourselves on our expert installation of all types of equipment. Providing your business with 24-hour Central Station monitoring as well as ongoing equipment and customer service is our way of offering off-site support that you and your business can count on. As a local business we are available to meet with you to discuss your needs as well. Let Structured Cable of VA help you harness the power of security systems and automation to make surveillance simple and personal.
Sophisticated Capabilities, Simple Operation
- Respond quickly to emergency situations with notification devices
- Remotely view your workplace exits, lobbies, server rooms, and high security areas with CCTV and networked digital video systems
- Control an individual’s access to valuable information, assets, and inventory based on job function, time, or location
- Receive around-the-clock central station monitoring
- Monitor your business with dialers, cellular radio, and/or the internet
- Increase employee safety, performance, and accountability by monitoring office activity
- Reduce theft by intruders and employees
- Reduce response time to alarms
- Quickly grant access to only those specified with individualized key cards
- Use cards, key fobs, or similar ID devices to disarm and arm your security system
- Eliminate worries about failures caused by floods, storms, vandalism, accidents, maintenance problems, or telephone outages
- Encrypt your cellular and network solutions to government standards
Keypads provide vital security information at the touch of a button. The ability to load additional user codes allows you to distribute unique codes to your employees and track their usage of the system. Text messages can be sent whenever the system is armed or disarmed.
Motion sensors detect movement within the building. When adding these devices to solid perimeter protection, your building becomes a fortress.
Smoke detectors are installed to detect the presence of smoke. These devices also have a rate-of-rise heat sensor further protecting your business. When activated, these devices send a signal to our monitoring station and the authorities.
Closed circuit cameras can be installed to monitor employee productivity in areas that contain expensive merchandise or cash. The video can be streamed to your smart phone or tablet, allowing you to monitor your business from anywhere.